Feel free to make me any offers! Obviously some stuff on here cost alot more then others.
If you perfer I email you back leave your email in the comment!
I would perfer you pay in paypal but if you can't message me anyways! If you perfer to email me offers you can reach me at keelyvalentine@hotmail.com
Please check out my blog if you have time too at www.youngchicandsocial.blogspot.com Thank you for taking the time to look. I'll update with a lot more clothes soon. I have so much stuff I NEED GONE!
Also I make some clothing I sell on etsy so please check that out too at www.barbiewantstobeme.etsy.com
Feedback at my etsy account and on my ebay as member blondesongs
NEW ITEMS!

This was the exact camera I orded off Henery's online. I've taken like 10 photos with it. Give me your best offer! I need to get rid of it ASAP
Ben Nye Creme Highlight in CH-2 Lite and Creme Foundation in P-022 Geisha. Both only tested with foundation brushes.
Bobbi Brown blush in coral SOLD , Annebell loose pigment in Chiffion (a light yellow), Lise Waiter clear sparkle lipgloss and Lancome eye makeup remover.
Mac paints in untitled and charteau . Lashgrip eyelash adhesive, used once and lafemme shadow in Gold, never used just swatched.
Two brand new Ardelle brow and lash growth formula mascara. This stuff is awesome and made my lashes thicker!
Artzia XS top. Maybe worn once?
Handmade TOXIC VISION skirt! Never worn.
Japan Brand VIVI cute dress! Worn once for a photoshoot
Bodyline neverworn button up top from Japan. So cute! Has back chain! its so adoreable!Michale Michale Kors XS shirt. Paid around $150 for this so please don't offer $10.00 XD
My terrible photo of this unworn cute dress I got online. ON HOLD!Cell phone poodle pouch! So cute!
Abercrombie shirt- Medium- worn once
Avril Tank- Small - Worn once
HnM sparkle tank- small- worn once
Volcome button up with wire collar- worn once- small
CostaBlanca trench- small- never worn
Small tube top- never worn
Abercrombie kids large- never worn
Roxy small polo never worn
Medium shirt- never worn
Tripp Nyc top- small- worn once
DnG coret top, worn once, paid around $300 on sale. Bra Size 30/44
Vintage Floral Dress- Small-
Tripp Nyc polo- Medium- Not worn
Bowie skirt, small - new
HnM cocktail skirt- way to big for me size 8- unworn
sailor dress- small- never worn
tweed crapris- small
red tank- small
Blue top- only worn for picture -small
HnM rock princess top- Small- worn once
Skeletal animals sweater- small - worn once
Vintage barbie dress- small worn once for photoshoot
Vintage dress w/o belt- small - worn once for photoshoot
American apparel dress worn once for show- small
Marciano unworn 95% silk skirt- soo beautiful - Size 0- Paid $105 for it on sale
Manga
Ranma 1/2 issue 4
Disgiea issue 1? theirs only one issue really i think
Fusigi yugi volume one
How much for the plaid dress that you ordered online & for the medium sized purple shirt?
ReplyDeleteI was thinking 15 for the shirt and 30 for the dress?
oooh is a perfect clothes *__* beautifull
ReplyDeleteGreat collection. Its nice to put them all together.
ReplyDeletewholesale clothing
I really love these Items. Specially the very small dress.
ReplyDeletewholesale blac label
wow, that was all cute.. very fashionable and compy to wear!
ReplyDeleteif you have time, do please please visit this site.. you can post your stuff their too.. ^_^
http://warehouseonlinesale.com/
thanks!
xoxo
Abbie<3